When you own a property you may encounter various plumbing issues that will require the help of licensed professionals at some point. Whether your drain is clogged, your sink is making noises, or you have a major root intrusion in your sewer line, scheduling a sewer camera inspection service in Granite Hills, CA, 92019, with Happy Plumbing Inc. is advisable to pinpoint the problem to figure the best repair options.
About Our Sewer and Drain Camera Inspection
Most homeowners in Granite Hills are well aware of the signs of a blocked sewer line: slow drain, constant clogging of a toilet, and foul-smelling odors.
What most property owners are not well aware of, is what to do about these annoying problems. Our team at Happy Plumbing Inc. has your answer: call us (619) 317-0600 We make plumbing repairs a breeze with the help of our state-of-the-art sewer camera inspections. The recorded video results of this inspection will assist in pinpointing specific issues within the sewer system itself.
A drain line inspection camera is essentially a long, robotic snake with a tiny high-resolution camera at the end. This unit allows plumbers to have a real-time in-depth look at what’s going on in the sewer or water pipes. Since the camera has the ability to bend and twist around the curves of any size pipe, plumbers are able to pinpoint and diagnose problems that they could have only guessed at without the camera.
Pinpointing problems with accuracy helps us come up with the best repair plan that will fit your budget.
Benefits Video Camera Line Inspections
- Minimally Invasive: With the use of a sewer camera, there’s no digging necessary to do a sewer inspection. It’s a minimally invasive process done through an access point or cleanout, which often already exists. It’s a fast, highly accurate, and money-saving process.
- Problems Can Be Easily Identified: Before proceeding with sewer line repair in Granite Hills, CA, 92019, it’s important to know the exact condition of the affected area. A sewer camera inspection allows our qualified technicians to look inside to provide these answers. The results are shown in real-time, so problem areas can be quickly identified and evaluated.
- Results Will Determine The Repair Techniques: Based on the video inspection Happy Plumbing Inc. can offer trenchless services or other repairs that are less disruptive and budget-friendly. Results from a sewer camera inspection can determine if your sewer pipe is stable enough to accept a liner.
Why Choose Happy Plumbing Inc.
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Licensed & Uniformed Technicians
- 100+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Estimates
- Financing Available
Buying A Home? Schedule Your Camera Inspection Today!
When buying a new home in Granite Hills, CA, you may want to know if the sewer line under the slab is in good condition before closing on the property. Finding out that an existing problem exists before you buy a house will save you money in the long run. Contact Happy Plumbing Inc. today to schedule your sewer video camera inspection service today. Save $35 on any sewer camera inspection by printing our coupon on our specials page. We will also credit the camera inspection to you in full when doing the sewer repairs. Ask about the details when you call (619) 317-0600
More About the Happy Plumbing Inc. Family
Happy Plumbing Inc. is a fully licensed and insured plumbing business servicing the Granite Hills, CA area. We offer a broad range of plumbing repairs, installation, and services in general. Finding a professional that is well qualified, and offers rates that are competitive and relevant to the specific service needed, is one of the most important concerns we encounter with our customers. Happy Plumbing has an A+BBB Rating and 100+ 5-Star Google and Yelp customer reviews. Give us a call today at (619) 317-0600 to schedule service.